Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sleep Worries

For anyone who I have not regaled with tales of Bryce saying / acting out embarrassing things in his sleep (ie: saving me from falling i beams, slapping mice off me, building things...etc.) my husband often says things in his sleep, occasionally sits up in bed and acts things out, and very seldomly he will get out of bed and walk around.  Since the baby he's added a new catagory to his antics...sleep worries.
This sleep worries have been fairly common for the past 7 months or so, starting about a month before Chani was born with the most recent being last night.

"Ames, Ames, Amy, Ames, Amy."  Bryce is almost panicked trying to get me awake.

"What is it Bryce?"  I'm groggy and not fully awake.

"I can't get her.  You have to help me."  He's propped on his elbow reaching over the side of the bed.

"You can't get who?"  I'm more awake and I want to see what he says.

"Chani!"  He's getting exasperated. "I can't get a hold of her!"

"Bryce, she's in her bed sleeping."

*pause*  "Oh.  That's probably why I can't find her to pick her up."  He lays back down and is fast asleep.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha. You should post about the beam one. I love that one.

    ReplyDelete